Optical Whitener Er-2 C. I. 199 CAS 13001-38-2 for Plastic
|FOB Price:||US $3.8-5.5 / kilogram|
|Min. Order:||100 kilogram|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|100 kilogram||US $3.8-5.5/ kilogram|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: CAS 13001-38-2
- Classification: Chemical Additives
- Appearance: Powder
- Other Name: Plastic Whitening Agent
- Delivery Date: Within 2 Week
- Trademark: linebon
- Specification: SGS
- Efficacy: Plastic Brightener
- Type: Optical Brighener
- Color: Light Yellow
- Sample: Available
- Valid Date: 2 Years
- Transport Package: Drum or PP Bag
- Origin: China
C.I. 199:1 cas13001-38-2
I. Physicochemical properties:
Chemical name: 1, 4-bis (ortho cyano styryl) benzene
Molecular formula: C24H16N2
Molecular weight: 332.2
Appearance: pale yellow-green acicular crystals
Melting point: 229-231ºC
Ash content: ≤0.1%
II Applications and features:
Fine powder of ER fluorescent whitening agent is very applicable to whitening and brightening of terylene (polyester) fiber and has good whitening effect for polyethylene (PE), polypropylene (PP), polyvinyl chloride (PVC), engineering plastic ABS and other plastics. Adding fine powder of ER fluorescent whitening agent during setting processing of polyester chip and recovery of polyester chip can obviously enhance product grade. It is widely applied in coating industry as well.
ER-I whitening agent is stilbene-like compound and not soluble in water, appearing nonionic. adding the product into various additives to Formulate 20% lactescence, which is used for whitening of polyester fiber in printing and dyeing industry and in possession of extremely high fluorescence intensity and whiteness, color fastness to sunlight of 4-5 grade and color fastness to washing of 4-5 grade.
III Methods of application:
1. When whitening agent is directly used for chemical fiber plastics, firstly mix uniformly ER fine powder and additives such as titanium white and toner as certain proportion, then carry out washing and baking for polyester chip or plastic chip, and then put them into melting machine, add mixed whitening agent into polyester chip as the proportion of 0.02-0.08% (to polyester weight), mix them uniformly at 80-120ºC, finally carry out temperature rise to 240-280ºC for fusion and laddering.
2. Formulating 20% lactescence by adopting ER whitening agent, and it is used for whitening and brightening of polyester fiber or blend fabric in terms of printing and dyeing. Dosage for pad dyeing: 1.5-3g/L (the maximum ≤5g/L); dosage for exhaust dyeing: 0.2-0.8% (o.w.f) (the maximum ≤0.8% (o.w.f)). Temperature: 180-200ºC, curing for 30-40s.
IV Packaging and storing:
25kg/drum, cardboard drum (inner lining plastic bag) for package.
It shall be stored in shady and dry warehouse with storage period more than or equal to 2 years.
The use of methods:
1. High temperature and high pressure impregnation method:
the amount: 0.14 to 0.35% (up to the amount of 0.7% non-yellowing, relative to dye fabric)
Bath ratio: 1:10 ~ 20 dyeing temperature: 1750 ~ 180 ºC
Dyeing time: 30 to 40 minutes PH value: 4.5 ~ 5.5 (adjusted with acetic acid)
2. Cryogenic adsorption fixation dip method:
Dosage: 0.35 to 0.70% (the maximum amount of 0.80% non-yellowing, relative to dye fabric) Bath ratio: 1:10 to 20 dyeing temperature:70~ 80 ºC staining time: 30 minutes, PH value: 4.5 to 5 (adjusted with acetic acid)
Process: dye bath was added at room temperature, ER-1 brightener, additives (sodium sulphate 1-2% (relative to dye fabric), glacial acetic acid to adjust PH) and fabric → warmed to 80 ºC, 30 minutes dyeing → washing → dehydration → prebaking shaping baking (175 ~ 180 ºC, 30 sec)
If it is found precipitate suspension layering, just Shake to use, it does not affect quality.
Why us :
1. High quality under strict QC/QA system with GMP factory price and best service.
2. Fast and safe delivery with secure and discreet shipment.
3. Double check before delivery to make sure correct.
4. Third-party Inspection
5. Providing complete services with our resource integration, we can thus create more competitive advantages for you!
Thank you for ordering and hope you enjoy your purchase here. Your comments are always welcomed and very important in our long-term business corporation.
FREE SAMPLES can be sent for your evaluation!
Contact me now for further business :-)