Optical Brightener Agent C. I. 31# for Detergent
|FOB Price:||US $2.1-2.5 / kilogram|
|Min. Order:||100 kilogram|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|100 kilogram||US $2.1-2.5/ kilogram|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: C. I. 31#
- Color: Light Yellow
- MW: 907.29
- Sample: Available
- Valid Date: 2 Years
- Transport Package: Drum/PP Bag
- Origin: China
- Appearance: Powder
- Mf: C36h33cln12o8s2na2
- Other Name: Fluorescent Whitening Agent
- Delivery Date: Within 1 Week
- Trademark: linebon
- Specification: SGS
Optical Brightener Agent 31
MOLECULAR FORMULA: C36H33ClN12O8S2Na2
MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 907.29 (As International Relative Atom Mass 1991)
Light yellow powder
Fluorescent strenghth (equivalent to the standard sample)
Similar to the standard sample
Whiteness (the deviation with the standard sample)
Content of water-insoluble impurities
Fineness (residual content passed through 180μm-pore sieve)
The difference between Optical brightener 31# and VBL is that one aniline substituent is changed into m-chloroaniline and shows anion character, the pH resist value is 7-12. It can resist 300ppm hard water, resist 0.25% free chlorine, but don't resist to copper and iron ions. It has good sun light resistance and aging resistance. When used in synthetic detergent, it has better whitening effect than VBL on the detergent itself and the cloth it washed, it can be used in one bath with anionic and nonionic surfactants and oxydol, unsuitable for used with cationic surfactants.
1. Fluorescent whitening agent for detergent industry and soap industry.
2. Fluorescent whitening agent for cotton fabric and gluing products and light color or printing products. The affinity with cellulose fiber is not so good as VBL.
3. Fluorescent whitening agent for polyvinyl alcoholic fiber and polyamide fiber.
1. When used in detergent industry, adding directly into the pulp, the dosage is as follow.
Common washing powder: 0.08-0.15% Soap: 0.1-0.2%
Concentrated washing powder: 0.1-0.2% Soft agent for fabric fiber: 0.1-0.2%
Liquid detergent: 0.1-0.2% Washing syrup: 0.08-0.15%
2. When used in detergent industry, add the Brightener directly into dyeing bath, dissolved with water then can be in use. The dosage is 0.08-0.3%. bath ration: 1:40, the opmital bath temperature: 60oC.
PACKAGE: Packed in cardboard bucket after being packed in plastic bag. Net weight is either 25 Kg or 50 Kg per bucket or sack.
TRANSPORTAION: Should be handle carefully, avoid sunlight and moisture.
STORAGE: Should be stored in cool, dry and ventilate place, and storage period should not exceed 2 years.
Why us :
1. High quality under strict QC/QA system with GMP factory price and best service.
2. Fast and safe delivery with secure and discreet shipment.
3. Double check before delivery to make sure correct.
4. Third-party Inspection
5. Providing complete services with our resource integration, we can thus create more competitive advantages for you!
Thank you for ordering and hope you enjoy your purchase here. Your comments are always welcomed and very important in our long-term business corporation.
FREE SAMPLES can be sent for your evaluation!
Contact me now for further business :-)